This once-in-a-lifetime adventure is one for the most adventurous of travelers. Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa. One of the most magnificent expeditions in Africa is Mount Kilimanjaro and for good reason: the scenery is amazing and summit success rates on the 7-day trek are over 90%! After the climb, relax and luxuriate on the island of Zanzibar. You can choose to join the climb alone, the island alone or both. We have done this trip every year since 2019 and we are going again. Join us!
Dates: August 13-29, 2022
You can join us from ANYWHERE in the world.
You can book NOW and PAY LATER. You only need to lock down this trip with a 20% deposit and then pay the rest small small before the trip. Once you make the first deposit, you will be added to the preparation group.
What is included in the tour
- Tanzanian visa assistance
- Mountain & regular travel insurance
- Single accommodation
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb
- Transfer to / from the mountain
- Entry fees into the park
- Two porters per person
- Camping materials during trek
- All meals & water during trek
- Beachfront and golf resort in Zanzibar
- All tours in Zanzibar
- Blue Safari
- Dhow sunset cruise
- Stonetown and Prison Island
- TVP custom goody bag
- Support group and preparation for the climb
- Round trip economy tickets from Lagos (if you book the flight option)
- We will supply a comprehensive training guide for climbing as well as a detailed packing list.
- Mount Kilimanjaro is a very active trip and we recommend that you only book the climb portion of this trip if you have more than average fitness. Generally, we will be climbing for hours at a time each day, with rest and meal breaks.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International passport and yellow card
- COVID-19 tests
- Personal items
- Climbing gear (poles, warm clothing, shoes, etc)
- Laundry and tips
- Other meals